Leo’s accepts most major credit cards as well as having our own in-store financing available. Please contact us for more information.
How It All Began – Our Idea of the Perfect Jewelry Store
Leo’s Jewelry began as a small toy and furniture store started by Leo Zuckerman in the early 1940’s. The strong demand for its and collectible items influenced the decision to change the format of this small “house-store”. The new gift store was opened in 1954 and was located 2 doors west of where the store stands today.
Growth and Changes
As business increased, expansion was able to take place again. The store was moved to its current location in 1975. Although many businesses were leaving Wayne, the Zuckerman family decided to remain in the city that provided them with loyal business for the past 30 years.
The Future Looks Bright and Sparkly
Who could have imagined when our father started Leo’s Toy & Gift Shop in the 1940’s that it would become the Leo’s Jewelry that it is today. Thanks to our wonderful customers we now have a showroom of over 6,000 square feet featuring some of the most sought-after fine jewelry, watches and collectibles in the world.